Comcast Business Services Technical Support I in Hudson, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing superior technical support & service to our
small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries,
providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving
with customers. Contributes to projects as required. Has developed
specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with
urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video &
data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their
Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video & data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer
account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements & recommends
solutions to leadership.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while
setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all
resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution.
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles,
processes, and prorates effectively.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of
service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Knowledge of network administration / troubleshooting
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Groups hours of operation are M-F 7 a.m-7p.m.and Saturday 9a.m.-1p.m.
- Positions are staffed within the hours of operation.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer