Collabera CAD Technician in North Reading, Massachusetts
Location:North Reading, MassachusettsUS
• Fundamental AutoCAD 2D drawing generation, updating, layer manipulation.
• Understand design guidelines and ability to validate designs against these guidelines.
• Great communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and context switch between tasks.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to present in design reviews to in-person and remote teams.
• Construction and mechanical electrical experience
• Need to be able read architectural files (AutoCAD)
• Looking at 3D Revit files- architects (3D version of the building)
• 2D AutoCAD
• Writing scripts in AutoCAD
• There is a lot of cut and paste, understand how the scripts work to be able to debug and deal with issues as their running them
• Communicate in a team setting
• Brainstorm, share ideas, advocate for their ideas