Wheelabrator Technologies Payroll Manager in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Wheelabrator Technologies is the second largest U.S. energy-from-waste business, and is an industry leader in the conversion of everyday residential and business waste into clean energy. Wheelabrator has a platform of 23 power-producing assets across the U.S. and U.K.--19 energy-from-waste facilities, four independent power plants as well as four ash monofills and three transfer stations. Wheelabrator has an annual waste processing capacity of over 7.5 million tons, and a total combined electric generating capacity of 853 megawatts--enough energy to power more than 805,000 homes. Wheelabrator also recovers metals for recycling into commercial products. The company's vision To develop, deliver and realize the potential of clean energy speaks to Wheelabrator's ongoing commitment to the development of clean energy solutions for its customers and local communities.
Wheelabrator is owned by Energy Capital Partners, an energy-focused private equity firm. For more on Energy Capital Partners, please visit www.ecpartners.com. For more on Wheelabrator, please visit www.wtienergy.com.
We currently have an opening for a Payroll Manager at our corporate office in Portsmouth, NH. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of payroll administration for 1,000+ employees in the Unites States and United Kingdom.
Perform payroll transactions in ADP's Vantage Payroll and Time applications:
- Manage/direct payroll assistant & ability to fill in for their duties as needed
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all payrolls
- Manage the maintenance & record keeping of earnings and deduction records
- Reviewing year end and quarterly payroll tax data for accuracy
- Assisting in annual worker s comp audits, financial statement audits, 401k audits, and budgeting process
- Work with employees & management to resolve payroll problems/questions and generate reports, as needed
- Streamline new processes and drive projects that focus on creating payroll efficiencies, reducing costs, & improving the payroll experience for end users
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local payroll tax laws and with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely annual preparation and delivery of Form W-2s
- Ensure accurate and timely generation of payroll using ADP Platform.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) -- preferred
- Experience with ADP Vantage & eTime
- Experience with UK Payroll
At Wheelabrator Technologies, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
WHEELABRATOR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
NH - Corporate Office-050