Manpower Group Instrument Technician at IDEXX in Westbrook, Maine
Instrument Technician at IDEXX
Now hiring an Instrument Tech at IDEXX, a large and successful company in Westbrook! Gain valuable resume-building experience while putting your technical skills to use in a temp to hire position at a cutting-edge facility!
What's in it for you?
· 1st shift schedule
· $12.75/hour, and weekly pay
· Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company
· Potential to be hired on permanently
What will you be doing?
· Maintaining, testing, and repairing electronic instrumentation
· Assembling, filling, packaging, and inspecting products
· Analyzing and documenting results
· Assisting, instructing, and monitoring the tasks of other personnel
· Working independently and as part of a team
What will you bring to the job?
· 1 year prior technical experience, and a commitment to quality work
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient math skills
· Computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and email applications
· Ability to understand and carefully follow written instructions
· High level of focus and attention to detail
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-774-8258, or texting 207-560-0928.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
You'll love working with Manpower - but don't take our word for it! Here's what one of our associates had to say about their experience:
"After going to the office and talking with Manpower, I was on assignment in less than 2 weeks. And it's not just an assignment, Manpower found me a career." - A.R., Auburn