American Tower Account Specialist, Leasing Operations in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Account Specialist is responsible for providing customers with a positive experience, from application creation to project closeout. The incumbent will adhere to department protocols and procedures to ensureconsistent and repeatable processes, methodologies and tool sets are utilized to improve the Leasing Operations team's efficiency and data quality. The Account Specialist will participate on a customer-specific account team as part of a coordinated effort to provide a repeatable, quality-focused customer experience. The incumbent is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, auditing, creating and approving deliverables that are shared with internal and external customers. The incumbent will apply time management skills to effectively manage a high volume of daily tasks and outstanding deliverables through a number of reporting tools.The incumbent is also responsible for providing high levels of communication and continuously updating customers and their managers regarding the progress of pending projects.
- Provide to Managers, Account Project Managers ("APMs") and Contract Analysts support with various tasks, including collocation project set-up and tracking, application re-approvals, document creation and retrieval, notices to proceed ("NTPs"), rights of first refusal, engineering load lists, post-installation audits, asset integrity calculations, and processing purchase orders (POs).
- Create and submit applications into the Online Application system ("OLA") by reviewing and understanding the customer's proposed tower and ground equipment configuration; upload any relevant equipment specification sheets into the equipment system for review and validation by the Engineering team.
- Provide to APMs support with tracking and following up with internal teams on incidental project related items, including letters of authorization, building permit applications, zoning documentation, and compliance and environmental clearances.
- Provide to team support in processing applications through the transactional components of the process by triggering lease drafts and assisting with resolving issues that arise through the quality control review.
- Input project-related administrative items, such as one-time fee requirements, special project coding, and jurisdictional requirements, into the collocation project tracking system upon application receipt through OLA.
- Work with Accounting team to resolve PO issues and questions that arise with customer one-time fee submittals.
- Analyze and audit asset information to ensure appropriate heights and/or equipment are selected and adhere to any regulatory or contractual obligations related to the asset.
- Create equipment load lists by populating all required information in equipment database after thoroughly reviewing existing contracts to determine allowed equipment; provide corrected and completed load lists to Engineering for structural analysis.
- Identify the need for updated site data information and/or site photos and communicate the need to the Network Operations team via the field team's dispatching system.
- Identify lease discrepancies of installed equipment and work with the Contract Services team to recognize possible run-rate increases and back-billing.
- Process closeout requests and audit installations for complete accuracy, including ground space reviews.
- Validate data in the asset equipment database to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Order and track field verified loadings and site sketches during the approval process.
- Review and track all pertinent documentation, including construction drawings, building permits, and scopes of work, needed to issue NTPs; compare those documents to executed contracts to ensure compliance and identify the need for corrective amendments to capture discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience required
- Telecom industry experience preferred
- Experience in project management with focus on data integrity and process improvement preferred.
- Experience interpreting legal documents, including real estate leases and contracts preferred.
100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.Travel will not be required in support of this position's responsibility.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear.While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
American Tower Corporation ("ATC" or the "Company") is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.
Job: Spl Account Leasing Ops
Title: Account Specialist, Leasing Operations
Requisition ID: 18000073